In This Post, we will give you complete information about how to Factory reset Fitbit charge 3. If you use Fitbit charge 3 if you have a problem with the Fitbit charge 3 devices, then you can reset it in its settings. let’s read how to reset charge 3.
Before we Fitbit charge 3 reset, we know something about it. Fitbit is a very good fitness device that is running in the market very much nowadays, Fitbit is a device that you can use as a watch, this device keeps track of your activity, heart activity, volume, sleep.
If the Fitbit Charge 3 device is not working, the Fitbit has a Blank Screen problem, Fitbit charge 3 screens not working then in this case you can reset Fitbit charge 3.
In this post we are going to give you complete information about Fitbit charge 3 reset/resetting the Fitbit settings, if you want to reset the Fitbit settings then we will tell you to reset the settings, you will also lose all the data of Fitbit activity. Let’s Read Fitbit Charge 3 Factory Reset.
Fitbit Charge 3 Problem
- Fitbit charge 3 screens not working
- Fitbit charge 3 Blank Screen
- Setting Problem
Fitbit Charge 3 Factory Reset ( Fitbit charge 3 reset )
Lest Read And Follow This Step reset charge 3 Fitbit.
- Plug The Charging Cable Into The Computer.
- Press Slid Button On Screen.
- Swipe the screen three times towards the left and select the “Settings” app.
- Now Scroll Down Fitbit Screen Now Click On The About Option.
- Now Scroll Down About Option, Then Clicks Clear Use Data Option.
- Now Warning message will come in which will say that if you reset the Fitbit factory, then you will lose all the data saved in it.
- Now Scroll Down And Click Tick Mark to Process.
Now Fev Min Your Fitbit Charge 3 Successful Factory Reset.
How do I restart my Fitbit after a factory reset?
- Press and hold 3 Min all 3 Fitbit buttons when Fitbit logo flashes.
- When the Fitbit logo Show You Screen Then release the button.
- Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.