MI A2 EDL Point | Redmi A2 Test Point
In this post, we are going to tell you about the Mi A2 Edl Point | Redmi A2 Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Mi A2 is a very good smartphone of the Xiaomi brand, due to its camera quality and battery backup, it runs a lot, the Mi A2 comes with a Qualcomm processor, It is powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor due to this, The Xiaomi Mi A2 runs stock Android 8.1 Oreo, it can be easily taken in edl mode.
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Mi A2 Edl Point/Redmi A2 Test Point, if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own MI A2 phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device. Mi A2 Edl Point Not Working, You Can Try Two Way Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode.
Mi A2 Edl Point | Redmi A2 Test Point
Let’s Seen Mi A2 Edl Point| Redmi A2 Test Point Image And Follow This Step To Connect Mi A2 In Edl Mode.
Read-Vivo Y81 Edl Point | Connect Vivo 1803 In Edl Mode
Mi A2 Edl Point Use Tools
- MI Flash Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Mi A2 Test Point?
- Mi Phone Flashing ( Install Firmware )
- Mi Account Remove
- Unlock Bootloader
- Upgrade or downgrade Xiaomi Mi A2 MIUI versions easily.
How To Connect Mi A2 In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of Mi A2 ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Mi A2
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open Mi Flash Tools
- Place The Flash File On Your Pc
- Assign the Folder path.
- Click on refresh & then tap the Flash button.
This tutorial is only for educational purpose Only, Using this method will void your phone’s warranty so please do at your own risk. This method is a bit risky, use this method properly, we will not be responsible for the loss due to it.
If You Have Any Problem-Related In This Post Please Below The Comment Box, We will try to solve your problem quickly.