In this post, we are going to tell you about the Redmi 6 Pro Edl Point/mi 6 Pro Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm-based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Redmi 6 Pro is a very good smartphone of the Xiaomi brand, Redmi 6 Pro phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.MIUI is based on Android 8.1 Oreo, which offers plenty of customization options.
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Redmi 6 Pro Edl Mode/Redmi 6 ProTest Point. if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Redmi 6 phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device. Redmi 6 Edl Point Not Working, You Can Try Two Way Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode.
Redmi 6 Pro Test Point
Let’s Seen Redmi 6 Pro Edl Test Point And Follow This Step To Connect Redmi 6 Pro In Edl Mode.
Redmi 6 Pro Edl Point Use Tools
- MI Flash Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Redmi 6 Pro Test Point?
- Mi Phone Flashing ( Install Firmware )
- Mi Account Remove
- Unlock Bootloader
- Upgrade or downgrade Redmi 6 Pro MIUI versions easily.
How To Connect Redmi 6 Pro In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of the Redmi 6 Pro ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Redmi 6 Pro
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open Mi Flash Tools
- Place The Flash File On Your Pc
- Assign the Folder path.
- Click on refresh & then tap the Flash button.