In this post, we are going to tell you about the Redmi Go Edl Point | Redmi Go Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Redmi Go is a very good smartphone of the Xiaomi brand, due to its camera quality and battery backup, it runs a lot, the Redmi 4A comes with a Qualcomm processor, Due to this, it can be easily taken in edl mode.
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Redmi Go Edl Point/Redmi Go Test Point, if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Redmi Go phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device. Redmi Go Edl Point Not Working, You Can Try Two Way Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode.
Redmi Go Edl Point | Redmi Go Test Point
Let’s Seen Redmi Go Edl Point| Redmi Go Test Point Image And Follow This Step To Connect Redmi Go In Edl Mode.
Redmi Go Edl Point Use Tools
- MI Flash Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Redmi GO Test Point
- Mi Phone Flashing ( Install Firmware )
- 2. Mi Account Remove
How To Connect Redmi Go In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of Redmi Go ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Redmi GO
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open Mi Flash Tools
- Place The Flash File On Your Pc
- Assign the Folder path.
- Click on refresh & then tap the Flash button.