Redmi Note 5 Edl Point – MI Note 5 Edl Point
In this post, we are going to tell you about Redmi Note 5 edl point/Mi Note 5 edl mode. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm-based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
Redmi Note 5 is a very good smartphone of the Xiaomi brand, due to its camera quality and battery backup, it runs a lot, the Redmi Note 5 comes with a Qualcomm processor, due to which it has become stronger to take it to Edl Mode.
There can be many reasons behind switching to Redmi Note 5 edl Point/Mi Note 5 Test Point,if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Redmi Note 5 phone then you have many options to flash new stock ROM on the device. Redmi Note 5 Edl Point Not Working, You Can Try Two Way Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode.
Redmi Note 5 Test Point
Let’s Seen mi note 5 edl point image And Follow This Step To Connect Redmi Note 5 In Edl Mode.
Redmi Note 5 Edl Point Use Tools
- MI Flash Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Redmi Note 5 Test Point?
- Mi Phone Flashing ( Install Firmware )
- Mi Account Remove
- Unlock Bootloader
- Upgrade or downgrade Redmi Note 5 MIUI versions easily.
How To Connect Redmi Note 5 In Edl Mode
1. First open back cover of Redmi Note 5 ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
2. Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
3. Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
4. Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
5 . Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port in your computer.
How To Flash Mi Note 5
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open Mi Flash Tools
- Place The Flash File On Your Pc
- Assign the Folder path.
- Click on refresh & then tap the Flash button.
This tutorial is only for educational purpose Only, Using this method will void your phone’s warranty so please do at your own risk. This method is a bit risky, use this method properly, we will not be responsible for the loss due to it.
If You Have Any Problem-Related In This Post Please Below The Comment Box, We will try to solve your problem quickly.