In this post, we are going to tell you about the Vivo Y53 Point/ Vivo Y53 Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Vivo Y53 is a very good smartphone of the Vivo brand, Vivo Y53 smartphone was launched in March 2017. Vivo Y53 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. The Vivo Y53 runs FunTouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Vivo Y53 Edl Mode/Vivo Y53 Test Point. if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Vivo Y53 phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device.
Vivo Y53 Test Point
Let’s Seen Vivo Y53 Test Point And Follow This Step To Connect Vivo Y53 In Edl Mode.
Vivo Y53 Edl Point Use Tools
- QPST TOOL
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Vivo Y53 Test Point?
- Install Firmware
- Pattern /FRP Unlock
- Unlock Bootloader
How To Connect Vivo Y53 In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of the Vivo Y53 ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Vivo Y53
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open QPST Tools
- Install And Run QPST Tools.
- Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the Stock ROM file.
- Now Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM file folder.
- Select Download and wait for the flashing to finish.
- Vivo Y93 Edl Point | Vivo 1814 Test Point
- Vivo Y95 EDL Point | Vivo Y95 (1807) Test Point
- Vivo V9 Edl Point Vivo V9 Test Point Image
- Vivo Y11 Pattern Password Unlock File -Remove VIVO Y11 Pattern