Vivo Y81 Edl Point | Connect Vivo 1803 In Edl Mode –Are you searching for Vivo Y81 Edl Point, then you are at the right place, In this article, we are going to show you the Vivo Y81 EDL point image as well and will also show you how to connect Vivo Y81 In Edl mode.
If you want to enable Vivo Y81 Edl mode then you have to short Vivo Y81 test point.edl mode is known as Emergency Download Mode, this method is like an emergency way to transfer custom ROM to your smartphone.
Vivo Y81 Is Best Smartphone In Vivo Brand, The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Edl Mode Feature Is available on almost all Xiaomi devices. if you want to install custom ROM in any mi device first you to move that phone to Edl mode.
Vivo Y81 Edl Point Use Tools
- QFIL Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Vivo Y81 EDL Point
Vivo Y81 EDL Point: If you want to flash Vivo Y81, then first you have to move your phone to Edl mode, Let’s Seen Vivo Y81 Test Point Image.
Where can we use Vivo Y81 Edl mode?
- Install Firmware
- Vivo Y81 Pattern/FRP Unlock
- Unlock Bootloader
How To Connect Vivo Y81 In Edl Mode
1. First open the back cover of Vivo Y81 ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
2. Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
3. Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
4. Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
5 . Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode.
How To Flash Vivo Y81
- Download Vivo Y81 Firmware And Install MTK Driver.
- Open Sp Flash Tools
- it will launch the tool on your PC, Click on Scatter-Loading appearing on the Right Side of the tool.
- Now, assign the firmware which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
- Now Switch off your Mobile and Connect it to your PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key Same Time.
- After Click the Download Button.
- Your Phone Flashing Start.
This tutorial is only for educational purpose Only, Using this method will void your phone’s warranty so please do at your own risk. This method is a bit risky, use this method properly, we will not be responsible for the loss due to it.
If You Have Any Problem-Related In This Post Please Below The Comment Box, We will try to solve your problem quickly.
Thanks For Visit My Article…