In this post, we are going to tell you about the Vivo Y93 Edl Point/Vivo 1814 Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Vivo Y93 is a very good smartphone of the Vivo Brand, Vivo Y93 smartphone was launched in October 2018. Vivo Y93 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor. its camera quality and battery backup, it runs a lot,
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Vivo Y93 Edl Point/Vivo 1814 Test Point. if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Vivo Y93 phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device. Vivo Y93 Edl Point Not Working, You Can Try Two Way Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode.
Vivo Y93 Edl Point | Vivo 1814 Test Point
Let’s Seen Vivo Y93 (1814 ) Edl Test Point And Follow This Step To Connect Vivo Y93 In Edl Mode.
Vivo Y93 Edl Point Use Tools
- QFIL Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
Where can we use Vivo Y93 Test Point?
- Install Firmware
- Pattern/FRP Unlock
- Unlock Bootloader
How To Connect Vivo Y93 In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of Vivo Y93 1814 ( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Vivo Y93
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open QPST Tools
- Install And Run QPST Tools.
- Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the Stock ROM file.
- Now Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM file folder.
- Select Download and wait for the flashing to finish.