In this post, we are going to tell you about the Vivo Y95 Edl Point | Vivo Y95 ( 1807 ) Test Point. Edl Point is known as Emergency Download Mode, it is used to unlock the bootloader of the phone. If your phone is locked You unlock your phone’s bootloader, you cannot unlock it, in this process you will have to take your phone to Edl Mode.
If your phone is of Qualcomm processor, then your phone will definitely support EDL Mode or Emergency Download Mode, However, not all Qualcomm based devices support this. However, today, the Meditech Processor Phone is also being used to unlock the bootloader.
The Vivo Y95 is a very good smartphone of the Vivo Brand, Y95 ( 1807 ) was launched in November 2018. Vivo Y95 is powered by a 1.9GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor., its camera quality and battery backup, it runs a lot, the Vivo Y95 comes with a Qualcomm processor, Due to this, it can be easily taken in edl mode.
There can be many reasons behind switching to the Vivo Y95 Edl Point/Vivo Y95 (1807) Test Point, if you want to flash the stock ROM in your phone or to unlock your phone, then in this case you will need edl mode. If you want to install or update your own Vivo Y95 phone then you have many options to flash stock ROM on the device.
Vivo Y95 Edl Point | Vivo Y95 ( 1807) Test Point
Let’s Seen Vivo Y95 Edl Point| Vivo Y95 ( 1807) Test Point Image And Follow This Step To Connect Vivo Y95 In Edl Mode.
Vivo Y95 Edl Point Use Tools
- QFIL Tools
- Miracle Box
- UMT Dongle
- MRT Dongle
Where can we use Vivo Y95 Test Point?
- Install Firmware
- Pattern /FRP Unlock
- Unlock Bootloader
How To Connect Vivo Y95 In Edl Mode
- First, open the back cover of Vivo Y95( Be careful when removing the back cover of the device )
- Remove To Battery Cable ( Battery not required for EDL mode )
- Now Use tweezers To Short 2 Red Dot Point, As shown in the image above.
- Now plug the USB cable On Your Device.
- Your phone has now successfully gone into EDL mode, now you can see the Qualcomm HS USB QDLodar 9008 port on your computer.
How To Flash Vivo Y95
- Short Test Point To Connect Phone Through USB Cable To PC.
- Now Your Phone Connect On Pc, Open the Device Manager port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Open Vivo Flash Tools ( QFIL/UMT/Miracle).
- Place The Flash File On Your Pc.
- Assign the Folder path.
- Click on refresh & then tap the Flash button.